I was tagged by Kay @ Hammock of Books and this makes me so happy???? Kay is one of my favorite bloggers and such a kindly friend this means so much!! her blog is one of the best follow and admire it!!!!!
- Display the award
- Thank the person who nominated you, post a link to their blog
- Answer the questions they’ve written for you
- Nominate 8-13 bloggers and give them three questions in the spirit of sharing love and solidarity within our blogging family!
1. What is your favorite type of blog post?
I like going back to the basics with a book review with ranting + character analysis ❤ My mind is so obsessive that I can’t handle NOT writing out a review.
2. What is a book so amazing that you could talk about it forever and why?
this question sums up my existence. I spend most of my time talking about these five, at least one of these always appears in every Top Five Tuesday SOMEHOW.
“Aristotle and Dante Discover the Secrets of the Universe” by Benjamin Alire Saenz/ bc Ari and Dante’s moments.
“The Raven Boys” by Maggie Stiefvater/ COMPLEX LOVABLE CHARACTERS + INTENSE FRIENDSHIP
“Carry On” by Rainbow Rowell/ Simon and Baz moments. + Simon is my sweet butterfly & Baz is the most elegant creature on this earth.
“The Gentleman’s Guide to Vice and Virtue” by Mackenzi Lee/ bc Monty and Percy are my OTP.
“Vincent and Theo” by Deborah Heiligman/ I love the brothers’ close bond and devotion to each other?????? I’m always sharing Vincent van Gogh facts to my family. I know they’re thinking at this point “louie (I love my nickname I don’t know why i didn’t use it for my blogg?????) we don’t give a sh*t about Vincent stop sharing facts”
I WILL MAKE YOU LOVE HIM.
3. What is your favorite book you read this year and why?
*is nervous* besides my top five (all were read this year?? HOW????) my favorite is….”Harry Potter and the Goblet of Fire” ❤ CLASSIC. I’m always talking about Harry because I’m actually a wizard.
joey @ thoughtsandafterthoughts , andy , kathy @ books & munches María @ bookgraphy Olivia @ purely olivia Mel @ meltotheany Marta @ the cursed books Rebecca @ my life as a sports fangirl LaRonda @ FlyingPaperbacks Ellyn @ allonsythornraxx Lili @ Lili’s Blissful Pages Dorine @ Lost in my Paper World ZoeHaslie @ Home of Indie Authors Rachael @ Beach Bookworm JW Martin @ Storeys of Stories Elise @ Bookish Actress Elizabeth @ Redgal Musings avery @ Red Rocket Panda analee @ book snacks rhea @ bookchanted loretta @ laughing listener aditi @ dreamy reads
1. What book are you always thinking about even though you read it a long time ago?
2. What is your favorite food??
3. If you could save three book characters to pass on for future humanity, which would they be & why?