I have been nominated for many things by many amazing people??????????
YOU ARE SO LOVABLE.
I’ve also been weirdly unable to do anything for the past two weeks except sleep and read
and have continuous existential breakdowns. Sooooo. All these tags have kind of formed a daring fleet.
I’m just so honored, I love to be given awards and to gossip about how much I adore the people who nominate me and nominate other precious souls.
YOU ARE PRECIOUS IN THIS WORLD
Versatile Blogger Award + Lovely Blog Award Rules
- Thank the person who nominated you and provide a link to their blog and/or One Lovely Blog Award post.
- Display the award logo in your post and/or on your blog.
- Share 7 facts or things about yourself.
- Nominate up to 15 bloggers that you admire and inform them of their nomination
1. My favorite tv show in this world is Supernatural. Sammy and Dean and THAT PLATONIC LOVE REP.
2. Deep Dish Pizza is the most important food group.
3. I like to stare at walls and slowly descend into madness.
4. I will be 22, 30, 40, 50, 60, 80 years old, just always shipping Andreil from “The Foxhole Court.”
5. Gansey and Adam’s friendship is of great importance.
6. “Yesterday” by the Beatles is the best song in the world do not argue.
7. Malia from “Teen Wolf.”
I nominate (for either/both awards, PICK YA POISON, you deserve both ❤ )
Next, the Unique Blogger Award allonsythornraxx
Thank you so much Ellyn, you are so amazing I am EXTREMELY HONORED you thought of me????????? PS. I’m creepily obsessed with your blog.
- Share the link/s of the blogger/s who has/have shown love to you by nominating you.
- Answer their questions.
- In the spirit of spreading the love nominate 8-13 people for the same award.
- Ask them 3 questions.
1. If I could be best friends with one book character who would it be?????
Noah Czerny. Ellyn picked him too and I just. JUST LOOK AT HIM. There’s a scene in….I think it was maybe “Dream Thieves”? Noah and Blue are just having the best day ever, they just PLAY, crab-walking, eating, talking, and Noah always plays with Blue’s hair and
HE IS THE BEST FRIEND EVER.
So loyal and cute and awkward. That boy deserved better. WHO IS WITH ME???????
2. What Three Songs would you pick as the playlist of your life?
Yesterday by the Beatles
Crimson and Clover by Tommy James & the Shondells
Video Games by Lana Del Rey
3. If I could only watch one film for the rest of my life what would it be and why?
I think it would be The Blues Brothers.
I’m glad we agree that no explanation is needed.
& I’M SO EXCITED ABOUT the Blogger Recognition Award from Crystal @ Paper Royalty?????
CRYSTAL. You are just so wonderful. I always look forward to reading your wonderful posts.
1. Thank the blogger who nominated you and provide a link to their blog.
2. Write a post to show your award.
3. Give a brief story of how your blog started.
4. Give two pieces of advice to new bloggers.
5. Select 15 other bloggers you want to give this award to.
6. Comment on each blog and let them know you have nominated them and provide the link to the post you created.
How my blog started.
I needed attention + validation when it came to my book characters + TV characters. That’s still why I’m here.
My advice to new bloggers
1. Before you go out of the house for any reason, STOP and ask yourself, does this really need to happen or can I just go back to the couch and read? Responsible social things OR………
2. Drink plenty of water guys, because book-induced crying can seriously dehydrate you. Reading is all fun and games until your favorite character is hurt and crying and OH DEAR GOD now your soul is crushed. GIRLLLL get you some water.
And last but of course not least, The Sunshine Blogger Award????? FROM MARINA, OH MY GOSHHHHH. Marina @ Books of Magic is one of my favorite bloggers and this just makes me so happy and surprised?????? Thank you Marina. hi I’m Marina’s fangirl.
- Thank the blogger who nominated you
- Nominate 11 other bloggers to receive the award and write them 11 new questions
- Display the rules and the Sunshine Blogger Award logo in your post
1. Name a fictional food/drink you’d love to try.
In “Simon vs. The Homo Sapiens Agenda,” Simon’s grandma makes, and I quote:
“Thick slices of challah aged one day for maximum egg absorption, cooked in tons of butter in pans partially covered by pot lids.”
Is it too late to be adopted by Simon’s grandmother??
2. Do you like animated movies? Which ones are your favorite?
WAIT there people out there who do not???
A very small and tiny sample of my favorites…
Snow White and the Seven Dwarfs
The entire collection of everything made by Disney. Except Pocahontas 2: Journey to a New World. That was just really bad.
3. Who is your favorite villain and why? (book/movie/TV/etc.)
I’m choosing Kaz Brekker from Six of Crows. He is a hero in our hearts. BUT. He’s actually a terrifying person. He’s done very bad things.
4. Do you like to read one specific genre, or do you mix it up?
I just love STORIES and characters and OTPS and you can find that in every genre.
5. Name 1-3 magical (or not) items from a book, which you’d love to own in real life.
Number One: Gansey’s loud orange Camaro in “The Raven Boys” by Maggie Stiefvater. Preferably if it comes with Gansey.
Number Two: Lord Voldemort’s Wand. I just think it needs to be confiscated until he learns to use it appropriately.
Number Three: Andrew Minyard’s Exy jersey from “The Foxhole Court” by Nora Sakavic. A very magical item, from a precious precious angel.
6. What is your favorite fantasy movie? You can list several, I’m not a monster!
7. What is the most annoying habit you have?
I have a weird habit of smiling when I’m nervous + happy + sad + surprised + basically any emotion. It’s slightly creepy. I don’t even realize it’s happening until my mouth hurts.
8. Name one country, one city and one historical site you’d love to visit before you die.
Historical Site: Every single place Monty Montague went on his tour in “Gentleman’s Guide to Vice and Virtue.” Because he is a blessed.
9. What is your favorite fictional animal? (from a book/movie/mythology/etc.)
I really like the unicorns in Harry Potter. They’re so innocent and pastel.
10. Which do you prefer: seaside, mountains, countryside or forests?
Welllllll I prefer indoors. Bye I’ll be inside.
11. Tell us….your most embarrassing moment.
I don’t ever really get embarrassed about things????? I always just expect myself to do the most embarrassing thing in any given situation and accept my social skills for the disaster they truly are.
Bonus trick question (optional): Gandalf vs Dumbledore. Who wins?
Dumbledore every single day of the beautiful week.
I promise I’m done talking about myself.
JUST THANK YOU SO MUCH.
Now tell me your favorite book.
Also, if you want to exchange your nom for another one you completely should bc you deserve every positive blogging adjective.