I’m finally back for Top Ten Tuesday from bionic bookworm, and I’ve been missing it for ages.
I’ve been busy
reading fanfiction with serious college stuff.
Sadly my homecoming happens to be the post in which I’m exiled from the world???? and I’ll be sent to the actual moon????? because everyone is going to passionately hate me.
I’M ONLY SLIGHTLY UNPLEASANT PLEASE LOVE ME
Books I didn’t like that others loved
1. “Turtles All the Way Down” by John Green / john green always makes me feel disillusioned and underwhelmed.
2. “Eliza and Her Monsters” by Francesca Zappia / I liked the premise, the idea of online anonymity and being in love with fiction, but the slow plot and dry characters made me want to go ask for john green’s forgiveness.
3. “Daughter of Smoke and Bone” by Laini Taylor / This book is not special and I’m ignoring it forever.
4. “The Wrath and the Dawn” by Renée Ahdieh / I don’t know, maybe I just wasn’t ready for this book??? I read it very soon after “The Foxhole Court,” i.e the book of dreams and love and happiness.
5. “Fangirl” by Rainbow Rowell / You don’t understand how much I wanted to love this, I ADORE SIMON AND BAZ????? I just couldn’t get into the story and I was so disappointed with life.
Are any of these your favorite book and i’m ssssoooorrrryyyy
are we still friends???? c:
OH LOOK IT’S A PRECIOUS ANGEL BEAM OF JOY
say hi to adam parrish he came to celebrate FLOWER CROWNS
& collect our souls